- The CTI Simulation International Corp.
Web Site is a private Internet Web Site whose content and scope are copyrighted
materials and controlled by CTI. As such, this Web Site is subject to
the protection of the international copyrights laws under the Universal Copyright
Convention (U.C.C.) and the Berne Convention.
- Reproduction of any part of this Web Site by any means without the prior written
permission of CTI is prohibited.
- All messages or information submitted into this Web Site become the property of CTI,
and CTI retains the right to make any submitted information available to the public.
- As a private system, this Web Site is authorized for unclassified and non-proprietary
- Despite the fact that CTI has ensured public domain information is released in this Web
Site, CTI makes no representation that the use of information from this site would not
infringe on privately owned rights and CTI is not responsible for the unauthorized release
of copyrighted material.
- All names,
logos, marks identifying CTI Simulation International Corporation or its products and
services herein are trademarks of CTI, and may not be used without the written permission
- Neither CTI, nor any of its employees makes any express or implied warranty, including
the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, regarding any
information available in this Web Site. Similarly, CTI assumes no legal liability or
responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, representation or usefulness of any
information, product revealed in this Web Site.
- The links in this Web Site will let you visit other related sites which are not under
the control of CTI. CTI disclaims any warranties or responsibilities for these sites. The
inclusion of these links in our Web Site does not imply endorsement by CTI of these sites.
CTI SIMULATION INTERNATIONAL CORP. © 2006